Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Tennessee Smokies

  1. #11
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tennessee Smokies

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As for the seats, I've gotten really good seats to a Smokies game just by walking up to the ticket window 30 mins prior to game time. </div></div>

    Just from looking in the stands in Bobs pics I wouldn't imagine getting a good seat is ever a problem no matter if you buy your tix online or not.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tennessee Smokies

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: beamerball</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> then sent the Smokies down 1-2-3 in the bottom. </div></div>

    Guessing it was Dobyns-Bennett's Chris Mobley closing it down? Seems he's been pitching very well for them. </div></div>

    I didn't notice who they sent to the mound in the 9th. After the first Smokies batter dropped a turd, I retreated the the air conditioning of the clubhouse shop.

    ETA - Yep, Mobley pitched the 9th.

    http://www.smokiesbaseball.com/team/...mcaax_tenaax_1
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tennessee Smokies

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7teen</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As for the seats, I've gotten really good seats to a Smokies game just by walking up to the ticket window 30 mins prior to game time. </div></div>

    Just from looking in the stands in Bobs pics I wouldn't imagine getting a good seat is ever a problem no matter if you buy your tix online or not. </div></div>

    Yep, but I like having the choice of seats. I spent about 30 minutes Monday afternoon finding my seats. My only complaint is that if there are five continguous seats in a row, you can't buy four of them. For some reason they don't like singles. Never mind that there wasn't a full section in the house.

    Seriously considering purchasing a partial-season package next year.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •